Fifteen years of researching and delivering human trafficking prevention classes is distilled into a two hour interactive online course.
This course focuses on the core essentials required to understand, recognize, and help end human trafficking.
- Legal definitions and requirements
- Actions, Means, and Purpose are required to be considered trafficking
- How unmet needs can lead to trafficking
- Common red flags
- Risk factors and vulnerabilities
- Proper responses
- 30 minute on-demand video
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Provided with Advanced Results reporting