Cyber Security by Distance Learning: SEC Cybersecurity Risk Management Rules and Zero Trust Approach
Created by a technology attorney specializing in intellectual property, data privacy and security, who dedicates his practice to advising companies on cybersecurity regulations and privacy compliance, this course covers the recent trends of cybersecurity in the finance space.
This course covers a broad range of topics and provide real examples and tools of how your company can adhere to cybersecurity regulations and protect your company and employees.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the new SEC rules for registered investment advisors and funds
- Explain your responsibilities under the new SEC rules
- Recall best practices for cyber attack planning – Zero Trust
- Identify the principles of reporting requirements
- Understand Attacker Dwell Time
- 30 minute on-demand video
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Provided with Advanced Results reporting