Created by a technology attorney specializing in intellectual property, data privacy and security, who dedicates his practice to advising companies on cybersecurity regulations and privacy compliance, this course covers the recent trends of cybersecurity in the finance space.
This course covers a broad range of topics and provide real examples and tools of how your company can adhere to cybersecurity regulations and protect your company and employees.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about the First American Financial Corp Breach
- Apply SEC best practices for reducing the risk of a cyber breach
- Recognize web sites as vulnerabilities targeted by cyber criminals
- Recognize the importance of identifying who can access your firm’s data
- Explain the use of access controls to maintain custody over client information
Cyber Security by Distance Learning: First American Corp Breach & Access Controls quantity
- 30 minute on-demand video
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Provided with Advanced Results reporting